Information about our Covid-19 protocols
We are now reopen!
Hello from team Buttercup! We are now reopen. If you have a dental problem, concern or query please contact us on 0141 334 4550.
Initially, we will be working with minimal staff so if you call the practice we may not be able to take your call immediately, but please leave your name and contact telephone number and a member of our team will return your call as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to say that we have met and exceeded the new guidance and can carry out treatments including those involving “aerosols”. However, “aerosol” treatments under the NHS are still restricted to urgent care.
There are some changes that have taken place:
- All enquiries and appointments must be made by telephone or email;
- The door to the clinic will be locked. There is door bell situated next to the door, please press for attention;
- You will be asked to come alone to your appointment;
- You will be asked to wear a face covering to your appointment;
- There is hand sanitiser mounted at the entrance and you will be asked to use this before entering the practice;
- When making your appointment AND when you arrive you will be asked a series of COVID related questions;
- Depending on the type of treatment you will be receiving, you will notice we will be wearing PPE which will be very different to what you are used to.
Also, there have been many “behind the scenes” modifications carried out, and all these changes are designed for the safety of our patients and staff.
Due to the changes made, appointment availability is limited. This means appointments will be triaged and some routine treatments are still postponed.
We thank you for your patience and value your continued support.
Hope to see you soon.